In cold weather it happens that oily skin verges close to normal, and normal skin becomes dry, when dry skin becomes too sensitive and irritated.
- Vitaminizing and moisturizing. 1 kiwi peeled, mash with a fork until you get a very soft consistency and texture. Add yogurt and a little potato starchjust to obtain consistency of sour cream. Spread on the face, neck and décolleté area for 20 minutes.Wash off with a warm parsley decoction or green tea brew. Apply a moisturizing cream.
- Rejuvenating mask with wheat germ. Steep wheat in a cloth, wait until the hatch shoots about 1-2mm. Grind, add the warm cream to reach a pulp consistence, then apply it on face and neck for 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water, and then wash with cool water or sparkling water without gas.
- To rejuvenate and make the skin bright. Peel and grate a small juicy carrot, add 1 Tbsp of soft quark and 1-2 tsp of heavy cream. Apply the mass on your face for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with a warm water and apply a nourishing cream.
- Rejuvenating and nourishing mask. 1 Tbsp honey diluted with warm cream. By using a brush, apply the mixture very gently and evenly on the face, neck and chest for 20 minutes. Wash it off with a chamomile decoction or a warm water. Wipe the face with a piece of ice from the broth of parsley, if do not have such, an ordinary piece of ice will be fine. Then use a moisturizing cream. This mask also helps to get rid of wrinkles and tightening.
- For very dry skin. 1 Tbsp lime blossom (available at pharmacies) make ½ cup boiling water and infuse for 2 hours. Strain, take the 1 Tbsp infusion, add 1 Tbsp butter without natural herbal supplements, mix well and apply on face for 20 – 25 min. Afterwards, remove the remnants of fat with a cloth.
- Potato Mask. Get a flat, smooth potato tuber. Cook potatoes with skin , then peel hot, turn quickly into a puree; add 1-2 Tbsp sour cream and apply this mixture on face and neck. Cover with a towel. 20-25 minutes after, rinse with a warm water.