Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Six Secrets of Beauty

I am absolutely sure, that the single, biggest, secret of the beauty is to be true to you, to love yourself and be in harmony with yourself. God is great, he created us the way we are … everyone is different, but all of us are unique and beautiful.  Beautiful, smooth, fresh, skin was given to us, and in appreciation we should care and maintain it. Remember – Beauty is work, but you should try to make it pleasant work.

  I would like to share with you, a few of my beauty secrets, which work for me on a daily basis … and hopefully will work for you too:

1.   Every morning I drink a lime cocktail, a morning drink that is famous in Greece. The recipe is very simple:  squeeze one lime in a glass with warm water, add one tsp. of honey and drink it on empty stomach. I have found that this is a great remedy for allergies and pimples, in addition to its main function of cleaning your body from daily toxins.
2.  My most effective face mask is a homemade yeast mask.  This is a perfect mask for all ages and all types of skin.  It is very simple to apply, and obviously very cheap. First, squeeze lemon juice on a cotton pad and wipe your face clean. Next, mix dry yeast with warm water to the consistency of oatmeal cereal. Apply the yeast mask on your face, and put two layers of napkins, covered by a hot towel. In 10 minutes, wash it off with warm water and massage your face with an ice cube. In a matter of seconds, you will barely recognize yourself. Your skin will look amazingly smooth, vibrant, and full of life. 
3.  I rub olive oil on my fingernails and cuticles for beautiful and strong nails.
4.  Every week, I apply colorless henna on my hair, and I will say my hair is strong and thick all year round. Also, after each hair coloring, I apply warm almond oil, which works perfectly on damaged and/or dry hair.
5.  If you want to get a perfect bronze tan, apply olive oil on your skin while sun bathing.
6.  Most of all, my favorite is “Cleopatra's Bath.” These baths work miracles for my skin: I heat up 1 gallon of milk, and take if off of the heat just before it starts to boil. Then, I dissolve one cup of honey into the hot milk. I then fill up the bathtub with warm water, add the milk and honey, and 2 table spoons of almond, or olive oil. I soak in the bathtub for about 20 minutes, and after, your skin will feel baby soft, silky and smooth.

 I hope these tips work as well for you as they do for me! Be Happy!

Forever Yours,
 Rusinka

No comments:

Post a Comment