Friday, November 11, 2011

When My Skin Starts to Age?

 We tend to think that there is no need for anti-aging creams until we are at least 25 years old. That is absolutely false… In case you did not know, the biological aging of skin begins when you are 14-15 years old.  OMG!
By the age of 28-30, the first signs of dull skin appear: skin cells peel badly, the keratosis layer grows thicker, the regeneration process has slowed down, the moisture evaporates faster, and there are a few visible wrinkles.
By the age of 50, changes become well noticed and difficult to hide: skin loses its elasticity, specifically, visible wrinkles under eyes and around lips are evident.
To help pause the aging of your skin, proactive and early skin care is paramount!
Well, as of myself, I truly didn’t know  that my skin started to age when I was 15 y.o. , but at the age of 22 ( I am 27 yo now) I’ve decided to protect my skin and fight aging before it will attack me.
This days, I’ve been using  Decleor Aroma Night Ylang Ylang Purifying Night Balm
 Enough about this balm has been said, so I'll be brief: It has a gentle smell, light yellow color and melting texture.  The balm is very economical, I think even with regular use it will last for 9-10 months.
I usually use this cream during the summer, starting in March, that’s when my skin starts turning from normal to a combination with an oily T-zone and periodic inflammation from clogged pores in the summer heat. So, after the make-up remover and tonic (tonic Decleor) I apply a little balm on my face 30 minutes before going to bed.  By the next morning: my skin is pleasantly soft and smooth with less visible redness.  Within a couple of days, the redness disappears completely.  You can see the effects from this balm almost right away.  My pores are not clogged and my skin becomes less capricious and oily in the morning. I use this product daily and am not planning to stop.
 GUERLAIN Issima Happylogy Glowing Eye Care-
 Cure for the first wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
My daily eye cream. Peachy color cream with soft consistency is easy to distribute under your eyes and very gentle on thin skin. That’s a perfect moisturizer for my eye care.  After a week of using it, my dark circles started to disappear and my first age-related changes are not visible at all.

GUERLAIN Issima Happylogy Glowing Skin Essence Facial Treatment Products
I usually apply a quarter-sized amount of moisturizer to hands and apply evenly to the face and neck. I love  that soft  and smooth feeling on my face.

As a result, each time I am going out, pretty much in every place, I am being asked for ID. It is annoying, but pleasantly annoying ))

With love, always young Rusinka

No comments:

Post a Comment