Monday, November 21, 2011

My SOS-Acne Treatments or Thank You Vichy

How it works for me:  This cream-gel for problematic skin absorbs quickly, leaving my skin with a matte sheen for at least 4 hours, which I like. It moisturizes at a level that I expect, leaving my skin soft and nice looking for a long time.  
Hi there girlfriends who is suffering from acnes and problem skin! Here I am –Mrs. Good News!)  
To be honest, knowing that I am not alone, but with you my readers, fighting those suddenly and constantly appearing pimples, blackheads and blemishes making me feel stronger and more patient.  Thank you for being with me, and reading my long experience articles.
My close acquaintance and sincere friendship with Vichy products started in the year 2008, when Vichy products attracted my attention. After doing my product research online and reading all the ratings for   these products, I figured, well there are none negative comments, I should try it).
Well I should say, since I started using Vichy products, I have no regrets at all.  Somewhere from the age of 14, my skin turned to be problematic, angry pimples were appearing on my face.  I refused to look that way  and  been trying all sorts of  acne fighting lines , grandmas receipts  and masks ….even though, many of  them temporarily  worked and eased my suffering ,   none had really  treated my skin.  In 2007 , after trying Proactive ( it worked for a while but I didn’t like the medical smell  of Proactive products),  I discovered Vichy series ( lucky year of 2008) , I knew I found my products.. I can’t fully express you my deep and sincere appreciation.   Here are what I use on a daily basis for the past three years, and I am truly amazed by the improved and almost acne free skin results.
Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care Oil Free Lotion 
Another dear to me products are Vichy Normaderm Daily Exfoliating Cleansing Gel ,


Vichy Normaderm 3-In-1 Unclogging Purifying Toner     and

my must have Vichy Normaderm Night Chrono-Action Anti-Imperfection Care .

  I swear I can’t imagine my every day skin care without these goodies))) Using combination of all these products, giving me great results day after day. I am highly recommending VICHY Normaderm series.



Also, the other day, I tried Vichy Purete Thermale 3-in-1 Cleansing Solution
How it worked for me: I liked it because it was a 3 in 1 package: Cleansing milk, tonic, and makeup remover. Few things; as a cleansing milk, it worked perfectly. It leaves your skin feeling very clean and able to breathe.  As for the tonic, the consistency is a bit too heavy for me. The makeup remover works well on mascara and eye shadow without irritating my eyes, and leaves my eyes feeling nice and soft. It smells good. I truly have not found a better make-up remover to date.  I have used all of the different Vichy products for over 3 years now, and I am not planning to change now.
For cold weather, winter/autumn seasons, I use
   Vichy NORMADERM TEINT Nude  Anti-Imperfection Foundation 25 — 30ml
How it worked for me: I really like the texture of this product. It doesn’t create a mask effect on the skin after application. It leaves the skin with a matte sheen, smooth, and very even. Additionally, after about one month of use, I noticed that little wrinkles under my eyes started to disappear! It doesn’t clog my pores, which works for my sensitive and now, already slightly ;-) problematic skin.
Or
   Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation SPF20 — 25 Nude.
Absolutely love it. The foundation works 12 straight hours on my skin keeping an even tone. I am very satisfied with the results, since it’s not easy to find a good foundation.
So, that is it for today, I hope I was useful and some of you will


appreciate these products same way as I do. Vichy works for me, so


it might work for you too.

Good luck Ladies, but promise: Not to give up!
Always yours,


Rusinka in Style


No comments:

Post a Comment