Sunday, December 11, 2011

Intensive Scalp Revitalizer. J.F. Lazartigue

From the manufacturer: Water extract of vegetative "placenta" is suitable for normal, dry or irritated scalp, as well as for skin prone to the formation of dandruff.  This product contains the strongest regenerating ingredient, “plant placenta” (50%), which strengthens the scalp, stimulates hair growth, and gives strength and nourishment to the roots. Results: Stops hair loss strengthens the roots and improves hair texture. Hair becomes stronger, recovering its volume. Active ingredients: Vegetable "placenta" (extract from soybeans), 50%.
My opinion:  This serum was the solution to stop my hair loss during times of stress.  I was using it for about 1 year, twice every week for the first 6 months, and then reduced it to once a week for another half year.  Every box contains 10 ampoules.  I would apply serum on the roots of my dry or wet hair (same effect as a result of procedure) and gently massage it in.  I didn’t really noticed any extra effects on the hair growth part , but I can assure you, that my hair loss process had stopped, roots became stronger and overall hair structure became more improved.  I finally got my hair volume back!
 Rusinka,

No comments:

Post a Comment