Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kérastase Reflection Lait Chroma Reflect Radiance Enhancing Milk

Milk for vital color and brightness of colored hair
From the manufacturer: Chroma Reflect Milk possesses a wide spectrum of action:
• Makes colored hair look bright and sated
• Strengthens hair cuticles, reducing the hair loss process.
• Moisturizes and nourishes entire length of hair.
• Creates special protective barriers around each strand to protect against the harmful influence of the environment.
• Normalizes “water in oil” balance of head skin.
• Gives hair tremendous shine and beauty
• Contains UV filter, protecting hair from the negative influences of the sun’s rays.
My opinion: I would rate it as an OKAY product.  Yes, my hair became shinier, but I was really expecting WOW results.  I have to say, however, that my hair wasn’t as dry, and there was less hair loss.  The best part of this product is the delicious sweet berry aroma leaving your hair with a very delicate scent.
Rusinka,

No comments:

Post a Comment