Sunday, December 11, 2011

J.F. Lazartigue Anti-Dandruff Cream

From the manufacturer: This anti-dandruff cream is suitable for all hair types, and has a calming, anti-inflammatory effect a scalp which is subject to reoccurrence of dandruff.  Due to a balanced range of ingredients and zinc pyrithione (2%), this product has antibacterial, exfoliating and cleansing actions. The cream treats dandruff by normalizing the functions of the corneal layer of skin.
My opinion:  After just the first use, this cream relieved the irritation and itching of my scalp. It was the greatest feeling, comfort without itching.  I was happy about it right away.  After using it for a while, I noticed that the condition of my dandruff free hair became dramatically improved.  My hair became stronger, healthier, but most importantly, after I stopped using it. (I did it 4 months ago) my dandruff hasn’t returned!!!  Cool thing.
Rusinka,

No comments:

Post a Comment