Sunday, December 11, 2011

Kerastase Nutritive Oleo-Relax Masque

From the manufacturer: This masque provides gentle care and moisturizing for dry and unmanageable hair. Kerastase is based on natural vegetable oils that deeply nourish and moisturize hair and scalp. Wheat germ oil softens the hair, Hyaluronic acid and Retinol give your hair gentle moisturizing, and antioxidants increase your hair’s protection function.  Another ingredient of the mask is ceramids, which smooth the hair structure from root to tip. With the help of the Oleo-Relax Masque, dry hair and unmanageable hair become smooth, silky and protected from humidity causing excessive fuzziness and fluffiness.
From me:  Even though this mask was recommended to fit my type of hair, I was not really impressed with it.  I can’t say that it prevented my hair from becoming frizzy, but my hair definitely was easier to comb and style.  Besides that, I didn’t really notice anything incredible, even though I used it for over 4 months (while it lasted)
Rusinka,

No comments:

Post a Comment