Monday, December 12, 2011

Kerastase Resistance Volumintense Products

Shampoo gently cleanses and strengthens the structure of thin, fragile hair.
My opinion: Nice smell and texture. My hair looks stronger and healthier already after the first use.


Kerastase Resistance Volumintense (6.8 oz)  and Resistance Volumintense Volumising and Toning Care Rinse-Out Unisex Rinser by Kerastase, 16.9 Ounce

Moisturizes and adds volume to fine hair.
In my opinion, the shampoo of this series smells much better than the milk. You have to spread it out to the tips your hair, making sure not to apply it to your roots. 
Since I use them together, shampoo and lotion, I will rate them as one product.
So:  I didn’t notice my hair becoming any stronger, but the hair loss process was reduced dramatically. The volume was definitely a nice addition to the look of my hair.  My only concern is that the size of the shampoo is 8.5oz, but the size of the milk is 6.8oz, so your milk will finish before your shampoo, not economical for me to use.
Rusinka,

No comments:

Post a Comment