Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kerastase Elixir Ultime - Multifunctional Care for All Hair Types

Kerastase Elixir Ultime - Multifunctional care for all hair types: cleanses the scalp and hair over its entire length, protects against drying out, intensely nourishes and gives the perfect shine.
My opinion:  During the first week, I guess my hair was so dry that it soaked in the oil in only seconds.  I was using this product on vacation, and it did protect my hair from dehydration.  The smell is a little bit too strong for me, but after a day or so I guess I became used to it, it became less sharp and more pleasant.  I didn’t notice any miracles happening with my hair, but I found no minuses either.  So I guess I can say: “its Okay shampoo and milk”
Yours,
Rusinka

2 comments:

  1. Hi there ;-) I use same combination of products for the past 6 months... and right after the first application I knew I found my two best products which will satisfy all the needs of my demanding hair. These products (shampoo and oil) will give luxurious hair, while making you feel special. The price for the hair care products is not cheap, but it is a worthwhile investment in the health of your hair. Thxs, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The oil has a very light and pleasant consistency and feels like liquid silk when applying it to your hair. It leaves a very nice scent in your hair after its use. Now, I can blow dry my highlighted, color damaged hair and get a great results. My hair is silky smooth, in addition to getting great volume which I’ve never had. After 4 to 6 uses, my split ends became almost invisible. I can honestly say, I love this product, and I love my hair since it has come back to life.

    ReplyDelete