Wednesday, December 14, 2011

L'oreal Serie Expert Absolut Repair Thermo Repair Cream

The manufacturer promises instant results.  Hair recovers flexibility and is easy to manage. This effect continues even after the fifth wash.  AMIDOCELL technology:  Under heat, molecules penetrate into your hair and instantly restore hair structure.  The derivative of the starch is converted to a flexible film that covers the hair fiber.
My opinion:
Well, I have nothing to say against this product, BUT I love Kerastase Nectar more, if Kerastase is a bit too expensive for your budget, L’Oreal Thermo Repair will do the job almost as good as Kerastase will.  The results are similar to Kerastase, it moisturizes, softens and makes your hair more flexible.  Unfortunately for me, it’s not enough for my hair.  It has a pleasant scent and is very economical to use.
Rusinka,

No comments:

Post a Comment