Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Matrix Biolage Daily Leave-In Tonic

From the manufacturer: Instantly nourishes hair due to a strengthening botanical complex.  The main ingredients of the product are based on extracts, oils of sweet almonds, brown seaweed, hop and other strengthening components.  Tonic contains a derivative of the seeds of the sunflower plant, an antioxidant, and protects hair from UV and harmful influences of the environment. It returns extra shine and health to your dull hair.
My opinion: Lotion wasn’t any help for me.  The first 2 weeks I had little results, and the longer I used it the results became no better.  The combing process was very difficult and hair felt and looked sticky.  I didn’t see or feel any results from this tonic at all, but I absolutely love the aroma my hair has after using it.
Rusinka,

No comments:

Post a Comment