Sunday, December 11, 2011

Kerastase Chroma Termique - Heat Protective Lotion for Color-Treated Hair

From the manufacturer: the protective thermo-shine milk/ lotion for colored treated hair is recommended to be used at home or in a professional salon. Thermo-Shine Chroma Termique Kerastase is a magnificent product.  It helps to protect your hair from the harmful influences of heat caused by styling irons or other tools used in everyday styling & blow-drying.  Due to the unique components of the product, it protects, softens and moisturizes hair, while nourishing your hair from root to tip.
My opinion: This Thermo protection cream is not very thick in its consistency, which makes the application process easy. The cream has a pleasant aroma and is very economical to use. I’ve had mine for over 7 months now and still have plenty left. Another plus, is that your hair will not get messy or dirty looking, even if you overdo with the dosage.  I usually use it on my hair wet, then let it dry naturally or use a blow-dryer. I finish my hair with a styling iron.  In my opinion, with this thermo protection, my hair is very manageable and shiny until the next shampooing. Also a nice bonus is that the thermal protection has a UV filter.

Yours,
Rusinka


No comments:

Post a Comment