Sunday, December 11, 2011

Kerastase Nectar Thermique - Nutritional Thermal Protection for Dry and Very Dry Hair

From the manufacturer: This leave in cream provides vital force, energy, natural protection, softness and enriches hair with shine. Thanks to an intensive nutrition and thermo protection:  There is no negative impact on your hair from hot air or styling iron use, they are absolutely harmless now! The product envelopes each hair, preventing breakage often caused by blow dryer and styling iron use.  
My opinion:  This product is also excellent. Kerastase Nectar Thermique is my second “MUST HAVE”, it has an amazingly pleasant smell.  Because it doesn’t have a very thick consistency, is very easy to distribute on the hair and doesn’t make your hair look greasy. My hair became vibrant, shiny, and protected from humidity (frizz-free).  It protects my hair so well, that I am not afraid to use my iron on a daily basis anymore.
Rusinka,

No comments:

Post a Comment